Amazing Educators and Professionals
Let’s have look at some of those amazing Pakistanis, who are the true proud of Pakistan. Here enlighten some of those brilliant Pakistanis, who done awesome but are less familiar.
- Pakistani people are the world’s fourth most intelligent people. (A poll result from 125 countries by European Business Administration)
- The world’s seventh-largest collection of scientists and engineers is from Pakistan.
- Dr. Naweed Syed, now the Professor at the University of Calgary is the world’s first amazing scientist to join humanbrain cells to a Silicon Chip and warded for “Outstanding Contributions to Biomedical Research” by Pakistan-Canada Association (2012).
- Salma Zahid, from Islamabad, became Member of the Canadian Parliament since 2015 with roles as member Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations, Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration.
- Awesome and amazing Ayesha Farooq is Pakistan and South Asia’s first female combat pilot in 2013.
- Malala Yousafzai for Peace in 2014 and Abdus Salam for Physics in 1979 are the two people who got the Noble Prize.
- Brilliant minded 9-grade student Waleed Bashir by Balochistan has won Gold Medal for his project “Green Automation (computerized garden maintenance without human supervision) ” at the “1st International Infomatrix Asia and Pacific Project Competition” in Kazakhstan.
- An amazing student of Bhabra Higher Secondary Government School, Sargodha, won Gold Medal at the “International Mathematics Competition” held at the University of South Wales Australia in April 2016. He stood first among 16 other countries in this competition.
- Shireen Zafar and Hasan Zafar, from a “Street School”, Karachi, educating poor street children being awarded “The Global Youth Award 2016” in Taiwan.
- Sana Batool, Shazia Bibi, and Iqra Irshad (Danish Girls School, Hasilpur) honored at “Intel International Science and Education Fair 2014”, Los Angeles the US, for a project on the wind turbine with low air pressure.
- Asad Raza, the student of NUST, Islamabad who won the third position at the “Global Student Entrepreneur Award” (GSEA) 2017 held at the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University, USA.
- Another amazing fact of Pakistan that will make every Pakistani proud includes MM Alam, late Air Commodore from Pakistan is known to have shot five planes in less than a minute during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- Nergis Mavalvala, an amazing Pakistani-American astrophysicist from Karachi working at the MIT, the US as Associate Head, Physics proving with fellow scientists in 2016 the existence of gravitational waves for the first time in history.
Amazing Pak People in Sports
- The amazing Pakistani Jahangir Khan a professional squash player who won 555 matches consecutively, a record added in Guinness World Record.
- Sohail Abbas, a Pakistani field hockey defender, is the highest goal scorer in the history of hockey with currently 348 goals.
- Samina Baig from Hunza, Gilgit Baltistan is the only Pakistani and world woman to climb Mount Everest.
- Namira Saleem is the first Pakistani to reach North Pole (in 2007) and South Pole (in 2008). She is also the first Asian and first Pakistani to skydive over Mount Everest in 2008.
- In the 2015 Special Olympics, in Los Angeles, USA courtesy amazing Arif Qayyum from “The Effort School for Special Kids Karachi” has won two Gold and one Silver Medals in Lawn Tennis.
- Kiran Khan the athlete is one of the first Pakistani International female swimmers who is also an Olympic athlete who has won 7 gold medals, 3 silver, and 3 bronze medals.
- John Permal was considered to be the fastest human in Pakistan from the years 1964-1974. In the 1965 National Games, he declared Pakistan’s fastest man in Lahore.
- Maria Toorpakay (South Waziristan), Maria is a proud Pashtun who has ranked at No.1 throughout the nation also achieved the Salaam Pakistan award, in 2007. In the same, she was also nominated for the WISPA young player of the year.
- Aisam-ul-Haq is the only Pakistani to ever reach the final of a grand slam tournament (for now). Our amazing Aisam is a frequent member of the top 10 WTA rankings as far as doubles tennis is concerned.
- Abdul Hafeez Kardar is widely known as the father of cricket as he is one of the three men to have played test cricket for both countries; Pakistan and India and become the first captain of the Pakistani cricket team. Before partition, this amazing Pakistani player played for India but post-partition he represented Pakistan.